The Electrophysical Forum aims to provide an interactive platform for questions, comments, discussion and opinion related to the use of Electro Physical modalities in therapy. It is supported by an Internationally renowned expert panel and a broad sphere of clinicians, researchers, educators and students. Active participation is welcomed.

Ask a question and get it answered by your peers and respected experts

Answer a question and be recognised, raising your international profile

Create a link to us from your website, blog or social media platform.

non-surgical solution to the treatment of bunions

Innovative Therapy Canada claims that they can improve the shape of the Bunion "We have developed a protocol to remove bunions" by shockwave therpay" combining the capabilities offered by both radial and focused versions of the technology" . Is this true? This is the second time I ask and would greatly appreciate getting an answer.

orly platner

7 months ago

Back to General Electrotherapy

Post a reply

Prof Tim Watson
Prof Tim Watson

Orly. Sorry that you did not get an answer previously. I am not aware of any research in this area. Just checked my own database (have over 3500 papers on shochwave) and there is nothing showing up. Also did a quick check on the online databases in case I have missed some critical publication and could not find anything there either. Interested to know on what the claim is being made by this group. In the meantime, there is nothing that I know of in support. Does not mean of course, that it does not work - it might be great - just that I have nothing one way or the other to support nor reject. Maybe somebody else out there with more shockwave knowledge than me does have just such a thing? Tim

1-2 of 2

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: