The Electrophysical Forum aims to provide an interactive platform for questions, comments, discussion and opinion related to the use of Electro Physical modalities in therapy. It is supported by an Internationally renowned expert panel and a broad sphere of clinicians, researchers, educators and students. Active participation is welcomed.

Ask a question and get it answered by your peers and respected experts

Answer a question and be recognised, raising your international profile

Create a link to us from your website, blog or social media platform.

Soft tissue management Henrico

Soft tissues can damage easily, now a days there are a lot of treatments regarding soft tissue management. Massage can work very well for tissues. It is not only about the damaged tissues but massage can be beneficial for your muscles. It is quite essential that tissues are treated carefully through good movement and exercising from time to time. One can consult the doctor about there soft tissue issues.

Scarlett Garcia

6 days ago

Back to General Electrotherapy

Post a reply

Prof Tim Watson
Prof Tim Watson

think you might be right. If no response soon then I will take the message down - not the right place eh?

viktortulic544
viktortulic544

I think its a bot.

Prof Tim Watson
Prof Tim Watson

Scarlett. Thank you for your message. I am not entirely sure how this topic fits into a Forum relating to Electro Physical Modalities - and whilst massage and tissue recovery happens to be on my personal interest list, it is not really the topic for this forum - unless I have missed something???? Tim

1-4 of 4

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: