The Electrophysical Forum aims to provide an interactive platform for questions, comments, discussion and opinion related to the use of Electro Physical modalities in therapy. It is supported by an Internationally renowned expert panel and a broad sphere of clinicians, researchers, educators and students. Active participation is welcomed.

Ask a question and get it answered by your peers and respected experts

Answer a question and be recognised, raising your international profile

Create a link to us from your website, blog or social media platform.

Super Inductive System??????

what kind of device is it? any ideas ?

Laura Chanto

2 years ago

Back to General Electrotherapy

Post a reply

laurachanto78
laurachanto78

Thanks to all !! for the approach Now I know it's similar to another device that I saw a couple of years ago Nevertheless, I think the publications are scarce for the multiple indications that claim to have!

Prof Oscar Ronzio
Prof Oscar Ronzio

Ohh! Remember that the typical PEMF device is up to 40 mT (mili Tesla) and usually 8 to 20 mT

Cliff Eaton
Cliff Eaton

Sorry new one on me but grateful for the comments from my colleagues

Prof Oscar Ronzio
Prof Oscar Ronzio

Hi. In general this kind of devices are super extremely low frequency and extremely low frequency pulsated electromagnetic fields,with a hi intensity field (1.5-3 Teslas). It could be used in the brain (trans-cranial therapy) or in the muscle to produce contractions. It's not so common to use it in pain but if you read the frequencies and the pain theories in that website, you can notice that are the same used in tens.

Prof Tim Watson
Prof Tim Watson

I normally have something to say - but I'll be quiet on this one - familiar with the principles and the background evidence, but this device/application is a new one on me. Looked at the website - seen the trials - though can't see that they were published - will chase it up. Tim

laurachanto78
laurachanto78

Yes that one

lioneldirat198
lioneldirat198

hi, you want to talk about this device ? https://www.super-inductive-system.com

1-8 of 8

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: